WIN a pair of RHS Chelsea Flower Show tickets!
It is nearly that time of year again, the ultimate event in the gardening calendar, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
This year, we are running a competition for the chance to win two all day tickets to Britain’s most prestigious flower show, on Friday 26th May 2017.
Simply, Follow us and retweet the post
Simply, Like our page and Share the post
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘RHS Chelsea Flower Show tickets’ and include your name and contact details.
You will then be entered into our prize draw, with a winner being selected at random on Friday 28th April.
From plants and gardens - to gardening trends and fashions - Chelsea has it all, so enter our competition today!
The closing date for all entrants will be Thursday 27th April 2017.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive updates about the competition, RHS Flower Shows and other news from National Dahlia Collection.
T’s & C’s
- The prize is a pair of tickets to RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 valid on Friday 26th May 2017 ONLY.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The prize does not include travel to or from the event, parking, food and drink or any other costs.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (excluding employees, associates and their families of National Dahlia Collection
and Greenyard Fresh, the prize suppliers or any promotional agencies involved)
- Entries to this competition may be made online by Twitter, Facebook or by email only - no postal entries will be accepted.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted. Duplicates will not be counted (this includes using the same email address).
- The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 27th April 2017.
- The draw will be held on 28th April 2017 and the first customer entry drawn will be deemed the winners.
- The winners will be contacted by telephone or email by 29th April 2017. Should we be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable
to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this competition implies acceptance of these rules.